Friday, October 17, 2008

I've been tagged

Sorry to take so long to do this:

1) I have two cats, Peaches and Lucky, they just got declawed this week.

2) I am the oldest of 4. 2 brothers and  one sister, my sister is married to a minor league baseball
player.

3) I workout at curves 3 times a week.

4) I wear contacts, would love to get laser surgery but it costs alot.

5) I am starting to sell Mona vie a juice made from the Acai berrry in the amazon, let me know if you would like to try some.

6) I watch ER, which is in its last season.

7) I love to scrapbook and stamp when I have free time. 

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Holly, now I know much more about you. Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

i am with you on the laser surgery--i would love to get it, too! maybe we can get it together sometime...:)

The Kinsinger's said...

Holly,

James, Jesse, and I got a haircut just recently after that picture. :) I think Wanda will post them sometime. Thanks for your blog site! I also looked at other blogs off of yours. Thanks! John

sarah.flyingkites said...

thanks for playing tag, Holly!