Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How time flies

Well... I wasn't going to post and then I realized it has been 3 weeks since I last updated.

A week and a half ago my husband and I bought a new house, totally a God thing. Will be closing

Oct 1st Lord willing. It is a home in the country 10 mins from Leo and considered Dekalb county

and has an auburn address.

Keep Praying over us as we go to indy in a few weeks for embryo adpotion implant.

Enjoying these last days of summer.

Until next time,
Holly

4 comments:

Wee said...

So excited for you guys! Always remember that we're praying. Saw Joey's smiling face this morning when he stopped in the office to say "Hi."

P.S. I like the look of your entry; it looks like a poem or something.

Pam said...

so good to see you and catch up the other evening!! praying for you ALL the next couple weeks! love ya!!

Jenna said...

That is so exciting. We will be praying for one sticky baby.

or two. :)

Klint & Sarah said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! We NEED to catch up sometime - seriously!