Monday, August 2, 2010

Where did the summer go?

Just an update, since my computer takes so long to upload and transfer pics. I will just be writing this time.

The summer went fast but it has been great, have visited many family and friends adn even got some swimming in. Lee is 10 weeks old and doing very well. He is growing fast.

I am going to ask for prayer this week because Weds. night at 7 I go back to work, even though it is only partime...I am very anxious.

Joey is going to be watching Lee and he will do great. It's just another change and learning to adjust to work with a child.

I just have to keep reminding myself that God has provided in the past and will provide in the present and future.

Till next time...
Holly

3 comments:

T and M said...

i will pray for you with going back to work. It was tough at first, even part time, but like you said, you have a great babysitter ( : Thankfully, it did not take our family long to adjust, and God will provide for your needs.

Give me a call if you ever need a last minute babysitter ( : love, mandy

Pam said...

I am sure you will all do great with the changes!!!!

Wee said...

Thinking of you right now as you are back at work for the first time. We'll be praying for a smooth transition for all three of you!