Friday, May 29, 2009

ADOPTION UPDATE!!!!

I actually have some positive news about the adoption. My husband and I two months ago today started the application process for embro adoption with a christian organization in Tenn.
Today I recieved word that all our blood work, paperwork, and homestudy have been accepted.
We will be setting up an appt. with the doctor soon to meet with him in July which by the way will be in Indy. instead of having to go all the way to tennesse. Have to go to work in an hour, so more later.

Thanks for all the prayers, for Pam ( my emotion is joy, peace, awe of God's faithfulness and goodness=) love ya Pam.

Till next time,
Holly

6 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

That is soooo exciting!!! Wow, wow, wow!! Keep up the updates!

Wee said...

We are rejoicing with you guys! Your phone call made my day! We're on this journey with you -- all the way! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Praying for ya Hol! Love ya, Trent and Jenae

Jenna said...

YAY! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. I have been thinking about you lately and will pray for you!

Pam said...

oh wow!!! that would be so awesome!!! I am so praying for you!!! YOU KNOW THAT!! :) keep us posted!!

Rachel said...

We are so happy for you guys! We will be praying!