Saturday, June 6, 2009

Still moving forward

Thanks for all the replys and comments and prayers.

I have been in contact with the nurse in Indy and she will set me up with an appt this monday or Tuesday. There are still some unknowns but she did answer a lot of my questions.

Also, Joey and I are starting to look at houses because our lease on the house we are now living in is over in December.

I am writing this on Sat night, I just got downstaffed from work which means not enough patients for the staff that is scheduled. I was excited, even though it will use some of my paid time off. They could call me back in though at 11. So we will see.

Enjoying the summer weather, road bikes with joey today, and went to a really nice graduation party for a friend of ours.

Have a great weekend.
Holly

2 comments:

soli deo gloria said...

Holly, We are so excited and are praying for you. I would love to talk to you more about embryo adoption- my email is mjreinhard@gmail.com. If you would be willing to, would you email me?? Thanks! Jane Reinhard

Pam said...

you sound very peaceful holly. i am so thankful for that! praying that things keep moving forward according to God's plans!! :) love ya!!